Dear valued guests and visitors,
We have taken into serious consideration the spread of coronavirus pandemic worldwide since the beginning of 2020. Our hearts and thoughts are with everyone affected around the globe and we fully support the preventative measures of all countries, which aim of ensuring the health of our guests and staff that remains our highest priority.
We carefully follow all sanitation and hygiene standards in compliance with recommendations and guidelines from local authorities, the National Public Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) the Hellenic Ministry of Health, as well as all recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization.
Putting all our efforts into providing safe and clean environment to all our guests and team members, further to the high standard health and safety measures we already perform, specific preventive measures include:
- Rigorous disinfection of all public areas, surfaces and frequently used items such as front desk counter, credit card terminals, door handles, staircases, elevator buttons, public bathrooms etc.
- Thorough sanitation of rooms after check-out and before check-in by paying particular attention to surfaces and items frequently touched by hands such as bedside tables, bed sheets and other furnishings, toilets, washbasins, doorknobs, etc.
- Increased number of hospital grade hand sanitation machines and disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel and adequate supply of material that prevents transmission or infection such as hand soap, alcoholic cleaning solution, tissues, simple surgical masks, disposable gloves, thermometers, surface cleaning liquids.
- Extra precautionary procedures for food and beverage services in an effort to mitigate the risk for our guests and team members.
- Ongoing awareness training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols for all staff members.
We all hope this unprecedented situation soon comes to an end and you give us the opportunity to welcome you in Gerakini, Halkidiki for your valuable vacations.